With pollutant-free battery drive
With off-road diesel four-wheel drive
Possible equipment levels
Electric forklifts are available for loads from 1.6 to five tonnes and with lifting heights of up to five metres. Thanks to the pollutant-free drive, they are perfectly suited for transporting goods inside buildings and warehouses. The interior use is additionally favoured by abrasion-free tyres.
All-terrain diesel forklifts can transport loads of up to three tonnes and reach lifting heights of up to five metres. They have all-wheel drive and a diesel particulate filter and are primarily used outdoors. The panoramic cabin offers excellent all-round visibility for particularly safe driving.
Their standard equipment includes:
- load capacity display
- fork extensions to 1,80 m
- working lights front and rear
- full cab with heating for comfortable work in all weather conditions
- non-abrasive tyres for use on sensitive floors on the electric models
The benefits at a glance
- triplex lift boom for compact transport dimensions and large lifting heights
- finger control for comfortable and millimetre accurate moving of loads
- integrated side shift for easy loading and unloading of the goods
Better safe than sorry: At maltech you can obtain the insurance for your rental forklift at the same time.
Forklifts prove their worth in goods handling and transport in all conceivable industries. They make a considerable contribution to a modern and efficient way of working. They are primarily designed for the transport of pallets.
Forklifts are used in furniture production halls, warehouses, food and beverage markets, forwarding agencies ... and in numerous other areas.