3 good reasons to buy maltech work platforms
- New equipment from all leading manufacturers: We will provide you with no-obligation advice on the best type of machine for your needs. As we are not bound to any manufacturer, we recommend the most suitable work platform for your needs. We also guarantee great value for money.
- Extensive range of used machines: If you are interested in a used work platform, we have equipment of all types available, which can be test-driven at short notice. The used equipment is optically and technically in perfect condition, excellently maintained and regularly serviced, awarded the legally required expert inspection and immediately ready for use.
- After-sales service and maintenance: Even after the purchase we offer our customers fast and uncomplicated service - throughout Austria. Our experienced fitters will help you with technical questions, directly on site or in one of our four special workshops.
New equipment vs. used equipment
When selling work platforms, we at maltech basically differentiate between new and used equipment. Anyone who decides to buy a work platform should therefore first of all make up his mind about the following: Which variant comes into question for which reasons?
Care for a little help? Used work platforms are usually considerably cheaper than new models. New machines ensure your full right to claim under warranty. Whether new or used: Please make sure you personally inspect the desired item before buying. Our experts are looking forward to your enquiry!
Other important questions before buying your work platform
Whether scissor lift or telehandler, new or used: The purchase of a work platform is always a major investment. This makes it all the more important to define precisely in advance which requirements the machine should meet. This includes considerations regarding the location and purpose of the application, the operation and also the budget available.
The following checklist provides a good overview and can help you make the right choice ...
Checklist for the purchase of a work platform
- What working height do you want to achieve?
- What is the maximum load capacity required?
- How large does the platform or work basket have to be?
- Is lateral outreach required? Or is a purely vertical movement sufficient?
- Should the machine be moveable at full height?
- Is the work platform used indoors or outdoors?
- Does the work platform have to be used in narrow aisles or confined areas?
- Is the work platform used in uneven terrain?
- Does the work platform have to be transported or is it always used at the same place? Do you have the necessary transport facilities?
- Do you want to buy or lease the equipment, or do you prefer to buy on hire purchase?
You can read why it is so important to deal with these and other questions in our FAQ. Should you still have any further questions, our team is looking forward to answer them comprehensively.
The optimal solution for every application: Are you looking for work platforms for a specific industry? We would be pleased to inform you about the advantages of our machines in various fields of application.